Construction technology is being used now more than ever with companies waking up to the fact that digital transformation improves productivity, while also streamlining multiple processes. Our simple and powerful solutions are making life less stressful for our customers, along with saving them time and money.
We are seriously passionate about the industry and know what it is like to work on-site first hand. As we are now growing, we need your help. Ideally, we want to work with people who have real-life experience of working in construction.
innDex is a fast growing construction tech company with a now team of 20+ employees.
We’re on the lookout for a Techincal Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing software development projects and BAU activity from conception to completion, including day-to-day management using Jira. This role is pivotal in ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet our quality standards.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day software development activities using Jira.
- Create, prioritize, and assign tasks/issues in Jira.
- Track project progress, identify any roadblocks, and ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Generate and analyze reports from Jira to inform stakeholders about project status.
Project Planning and Execution:
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and timelines, ensuring alignment with company goals.
Team Leadership and Coordination:
- Lead and motivate the development team to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
Communication and Reporting:
- Maintain clear communication with team members and stakeholders regarding project status and milestones.
- Ensure that all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders.
Quality and Risk Management:
- Oversee quality assurance of the software development process.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Adaptability to the evolving needs of a startup environment.
- Expertise in using project management tools and software.
- Ideally the candidate will be UK based with the occasional travel to our London office.
Salary and Benefits
- Paid Annual Leave 25 days + statutory Bank Holidays
- Flexible working environment
- Up to £55k base (based on experience) + up to 20% yearly bonus
- Pension & private health insurance
- Hybrid working – ideally UK based
We are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Operations Manager to join our team @ innDex. Reach out if you’re a problem solver, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, using your initiative at every opportunity to deliver solutions and make processes leaner.
We are keen to hear back from applicants who have construction experience, perhaps you’ve been a site manager/ a section engineer/ a project manager or similar previously and are now looking for new challenges and opportunities within construction technology.
You will be travelling around 40% of the time, setting up new projects with our customers, making sure they are looked after properly and performing reviews to enhance their digital tool boxes.
- Previous industry experience preferred
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Construction software knowledge desirable
- CRM experience is highly preferred
We are currently seeking an ambitious and motivated Field Engineer who maybe has experience or wants to gain experience in Access Control. To join our team @ innDex.
Reach out if you’re a problem solver, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, using your initiative at every opportunity to deliver solutions and make processes leaner.
Main duties include;
- Installation of Access Control on live construction projects across the UK.
- Faults diagnosis, maintenance and repair.
- Providing technical support for customers.
- Understanding of wireless and GSM
- 4G Networkin
- Electrical/Electronics knowledg
- Experience working in an industrial environmen
- Fault findin
- Use of diagnostic tools for IP networkin
- ECS qualification
- Must be quality focused and have good attention to detail.
innDex is constantly pushing the boundaries within the construction industry; this doesn’t stop at technology. Inclusion and diversity is very important to us and we would love to continue reflecting this within our workforce.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to fill in a brand new role @ innDex. The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for company executives. They should be well-organised and be comfortable scheduling meetings, drafting documents and carrying out day-to-day administrative tasks on the Executive’s behalf.
- Day-to-day management of companies accounts
- Calendar management for executives
- Preparing proposals, contracts and client on-boarding documents
- Monitor, review, and respond to emails and other inquiries from both Internal and external stakeholders.
- Track and manage project deadlines and milestones, this would include but not limited to Creating reports, documents, and presentations
- Diary support
- Booking travel & events
- Organising meetings
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Basic legal knowledge
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills